Jun
2009

firefox 3.5, clear fields extension :)

I just updated my Clear Fields extension to support Firefox 3.5. It should be available shortly.

if you don’t feel like waiting, click the following link to download it then drag the downloaded file in your firefox window:

clearfields 3.0.2 with support for firefox 3.5

A lot of updates are still pending for my extension… I really need to find some time to implement them. Thanks to anyone who “reminded” me I had to update this :)

Clear Fields in Mozilla Addons (up-to-date \o/)

tags: , , , ,
posted in clear fields by Alex “wired” Alexander

Follow comments via the RSS Feed | Leave a comment | Trackback URL

13 Responses to “firefox 3.5, clear fields extension :)”

1. Ollin says:

I am certainly waiting now for this update, is such a great add-on, i use it all the time and as i just upgraded to 3.5 i was a bit sad to see that it wasn't supported yet, but gladly you do care and are ready with this version… hopefully it will be aproved real soon
    thanks a lot and keep the great work!!

2. ingenious says:

great work Alex! ;)

3. A very useful extension… didn't knew you where behind this! :D

4. ingenious says:

he is behind a lot of things we don't know! ;)

5. Me says:

Almost perfect, only one thing: I want it as a cross INSIDE the text box (like in safari's search box). Please, if you do it i will give you a big hug! :D

6. wir3d says:

It's a good idea, I'll see what I can do :)

7. Briaj says:

How can I empty a text field that belongs to a html form?
    Thank you very much.

8. Phil says:

In FF 3.6, clear the ‘Find’ field no longer is available.
    Hopefully, you are still supporting this extension and can update.

9. Ahmad Samir says:

An excellent addon, it’s really improved my work flow.

(I too am waiting for the button for the Find field to come back).

Thanks a bunch.

10. Sean says:

Anything that saves me clicks and keystrokes in the browser is awesome, thanks! I hacked my copy of clearfields.jar so it uses the clear location bar icon from Konqueror. ;-)

this one -> /usr/share/icons/crystalsvg/16×16/actions/locationbar_erase.png (from KDE 3.5)

11. Jay says:

Now we need a version for Firefox 4! (Please???)